Friday, May 9, 2008

Harry's Bedtime

The other night I was trying to put Harrison to bed. I did the usual songs and books and prayers. Then I laid down next to him and put my arm around him. I let a little sigh out and just relaxed. Harry has never been the type of child to sleep with us so I guess it shouldn't have surprised me when after laying their for a little bit he said, "Mom, you need to go sleep in your own bed!" I had to laugh!

Then the next night Matt was putting him to bed because I was still at Mutual. Matt asked him what songs he wanted to sing that night and Harry said, "TRANSFORMER SONG!" Matt did his best trying to remember the lyrics to the Transformer theme song but Harry had to correct him along the way. It was a proud moment for Matt. LOL
I love three year olds!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Way to cute. It's a sad moment in a Mom's life when her child tells her to go to her room. hahaha I guess I have a few more years before I hear those words eh? Actually I think I'll hear first, "Mom, that is kaka."

Em said...

Cute!