Paige has her first softball practice tonight. She is very excited. She is playing "real" softball this year, under the lights, with full uniforms and keeping score. She has told Matt (he is her coach) many times this year that she wants to be the pitcher. Well today I found out why. She said she didn't want to be an outfielder because no one looks at you. She wants to be a pitcher or a catcher cause everyone watches you and you get to have everyone pay attention to you.

Who is this kid? She is nothing like me, especially when I was 9.
4 comments:
I loved softball. I miss those years. I was dang good at it. lol
I can't wait to hear how Paige likes it and see new pictures.
She is Matt's kid..
Lurpy and wanting attention are the same.........right?
never mind.....Im an idiot
LOL...No. Lurpy has nothing do to with wanting attention. LOL???
Post a Comment