A few people have asked about our remolding project so I thought I would update everyone. I lost the cord to download our photos off our camera when we had to move out everything in our bedroom (because of the water damage we had). So no photos for now.
We have done most of the electrical (which was a huge project for Matt), all the sheet rock, all the texture, all the painting and now all the lighting. We put in a bunch of can lights and some pendants that hang down over the island part. We are now waiting for the cabinets to finish being built. When we get the okay that they are done, Matt will tear out the bottom cabinets and get everything ready for the delivery of the new ones! We are very excited and can't wait to have it all together.
No comments:
Post a Comment