Thursday, March 13, 2008
I'm a MAN
Yesterday we went to go buy some sand for the kids sandbox. I wanted to dump out all the old sand from last year because it was icky. So I bought the sand at Lowe's and got it into the car. On the way home I told the kids that they might have to wait until dad got home to play in the sandbox because I didn't think I could lift the sand out of the back of the car, take it through the house and out into the backyard all by myself. Mitchell said, "Don't worry mom. I am a man. I can do it!" I laughed so hard because he was so sincere. When he heard me laughing he said, "What?! I am the oldest guy in the house when dad is gone." I am proud of him that he feels the need to step up and be the man of the house when his dad is gone. He is such a sweet boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's Hilarious! I love Mitchell
Ahh Mitch is has the sweetest heart. What a kind loving boy you have. I sure love Mitchell.
Post a Comment