Monday, August 6, 2007

We are laughing!

On Friday night Matt got Grant to do a real, deep belly laugh! It is like music to my ears. I love this stage when they start laughing and smile so easy. We also went and got new photos taken of him. I will post them soon when I get them back.
Harrison keeps asking where Papa is. He sure gets mad when he doesn't have total access to his papa.
Mitchell and Paige start school tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Tom and Sue really had fun with Mimi and Papa. I am glad that Harry loves his Papa so much and gets to spend time with him. Mimi was telling us cool stories about how Funny Harry is. It is a blessing to be close to family for sure. We are sure excited to have you guys come up and visit us for Turkey day. The kids are really excited.