Thursday, July 26, 2007

Harrison Roger Day


Harry loves to say his full name.....Harrison Roger Day. But this last week he has been confused and seems to think that Roger Day should be attached to everyones name. So I am Mom Roger Day, and grandpa is Papa Roger Day. Also when he gets mad at someone his uses it too. Yesterday he got mad at Mitchell and yelled, "NO NO Mitchell Roger Day!!" We have been getting a big kick out of it! (you can tell I use the kids full names when I get mad at them)

We went and bought all the kids school supplies yesterday. I love this time of year. It is so exciting getting the new crayons and backpacks. Paige will be starting 3rd grade and Mitchell will be starting 1st. I think they are both going to do great this year. Mitchell is very excited to get a Boy Teacher this year. We will be going to get their new school clothes next week.

1 comment:

Martin Family said...

Hey I did not know you had a blog page. very cute story about harry. Lets get the rest of the family doing this.

hill