Friday, December 28, 2012

November!


Matt and I got the amazing opportunity to go to Pismo Beach for 4 days.  He had a work convention and I was able to tag along.  We had a fabulous hotel, right on the beach!  We ate a bunch of delicious meals and had a great time!  I slept in a few days and went window shopping while Matt was at the convention meetings.  It was so good to get away for a few days!

Unfortunately, we got the heart breaking news that my nephew Ryder also has Leukodystrophy.  This has been a horrible blow to everyone in our family.  Luckily, sweet Ryder has NO symptoms yet and we hope that will be the case for a long time yet.  We pray for Ryder and Carter every day and have great faith and hope that they will be able to live full and exciting lives.

Travis's family came to visit for Thanksgiving.  We had a really fun time together!  We went to the park, played football and basketball, and just hung out and "visited".  It is always great to be with family, especially during the holidays.

No comments: