Monday, January 17, 2011

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I asked each of the kids what they want to be when they grow up. Here is what they said:

Paige: I want to marry a farmer and help him take care of the farm. I also want to teach crocheting and knitting classes.

Mitchell: I want to be a mechanical engineer and invent cool things.

Grant: I want to work with Daddy and drive tractors. (Matt took them to his work and let them drive some forklifts and tractors the other day. Grant is obsessed now!)

Harry: I want to be on WIPEOUT!

When I explained to Harry that being on Wipeout is not a job. He clearly had a plan and told me all about how he is going to win and get the 50 thousand dollars. He said that if he got money it was a job. Can't really argue there.

No comments: