
I've gotten too lazy on my blog postings. We are so busy now with school activities, homework,
football, church activities. It seems that the older the kids get the more running around I do!
Plus it seems that posting photos here on blogger can be such a pain that its not worth the time. But....It is.

Mitchell has been loving football. There has been a lot of drama this year. We have had a lot of issues that we have disagreed with his head coach on but Mitchell loves to play so we keep plugging along. The younger boys also love to go to the games (really to eat candy and play with the other kids).

I finally finished Paige's Halloween costume. She really wanted to be Laura Ingalls because of her love of Little House on the Prairie. It took forever to sew the dress, apron and bonnet but I figure it will be something she can keep forever and use often so it was worth it. I have some photos but I am going wait to post photos of it when I take more Halloween photos of everyone.
Harry is still loving school. He thinks his teacher walks on water and wakes up every morning so excited to go to school. He need to read everything is amazing and is constantly asking me how to spell something. We have finally confined his writings to paper only!
(Mitchell is the last one down on the line with the long navy blue sleeves.)
No comments:
Post a Comment