So, we have been having a fun summer so far. We have been going to friends house to go swimming, going to the park, saw Toy Story 3, going to the library and just chilling at the house. So far it hasn't been very hot yet so that has been very nice for me!
Paige sang in church the other day. She sang When the Savior Comes Again. I was sad to miss it but Grant had 5th's disease (and we didn't realize that once the rash came on his cheeks he wasn't contagious anymore) so I had to stay home with him. Everyone said she did a great job though. Paige has been having her swim meets. She loves it and has been doing well, but it takes all day Saturday so that is hard sometimes. Just as that will be ending next month football will be starting so it never ends!
Harry is very excited to start Kindergarten and asks often when he gets to go to school. I know he is going to love school and I am excited for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment