Harry is loving the Wii! He amazing me how good he is at it.Grant loves to just hang out with his brothers and watch them play. For a few days Harry seemed so tired and grumpy and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. Finally I found out that Mitchell was coming downstairs and waking Harry up at 6 in the morning so that they would play Wii together. Now Mitchell is naturally my morning person so it is an everyday occurrence for him to be up that early. But Harry is NOT. We had to put an end to that quickly.
Paige has been working hard on the quilt she is making. She loves to have projects to keep her busy. It's looking great so far!
The other day she told her teacher that she memorized a song with all the states and capitals in it (which is what 5th grade is working on right now).
Her teacher asked her if she would like to sing it for the class and she did! It is a REALLY long song! The teacher thought she did so great that she called up the other 5 grade teachers and asked if Paige could come to their class and sing it for them. So Paige went to all the other 5th grade classes and got up in front of the classrooms and sang the song for each them. Everyone has told me she did a great job and she had so much fun doing it!
1 comment:
Love it. Your house is so much fun!! I was thinking today, "Wow my bf has 3 boys!" How I wish I could be there and play the wii myself.
And who the heck is Paige? I would have died singing, even more so in front of my friends!! I love how sure of herself she is. Wish I had just a little of that, even at 33.
Post a Comment