Harry turned 5 years old today! Poor guy had to share his birthday with the Superbowl! He was so excited for his birthday this year. I made him a batman cake (I swear The Cake Boss is going to call any day now to hire me....j/k). It was nice to have so much family around for his birthday. Harry is really growing up and out of that little phase. He is working hard at becoming more indep
endent and is so excited to be starting kindergarten this sum
m
er!
2 comments:
ok so totally off topic but it's late, I'm tired, and just went to check your blog. I have the speakers up WAY to loud because I almost fell out of my chair. lol
Anyways.... Happy Birthday Harry and Paige! I really don't believe that Paige is 11 (OMG THAT IS SCARY!) and Harry is 5. 5!!!
cute cake! and your hair looks really pretty mandy!
Post a Comment