On the way home from the concert I told her that she was going to have to practice her spelling words with me once she got home. She said that is was going to be pass her bedtime by the time we got home. I laughed and asked, "What do you care? You don't fall asleep till after 10:00 anyways!" She said, "Ya, but if I have to do homework that will be cutting into my ME time."
Me time? What 10 year old needs ME time? She is so funny. We send her to bed and she stays awake for hours up there in her room. She loves all that alone free time and doesn't want anything cutting into it I guess. Silly girl!
2 comments:
She's so motivated. I love that!
-Megan
although I was bumpping into the other boys I tryed my best, next time remind me to get more space!
Post a Comment