We had a great weekend this Labor Day. Travis's surprised everyone and decided to come down and hang out with us. We had a blast with them! Everyone got to go to Mitchell's football game and then over to Papa and Mimi's to swim and have a BBQ. Then Sunday we hung out all day again. The cousins love to run around like banshees with each other, Megan and I love to talk each other's ears off and Matt and Travis love to sit around and talk business.
Monday Travis left to go home and Matt and I took the kids to Boomers, and then to go swim some more.
It was also fun to hang out with Tony and Traci (and Traci's mom) and baby Landon. He is so cute and I could hold him all day!
1 comment:
We had a blast! I'm so glad we came.
-Megan
Post a Comment