I have a new favorite EASY and FAST meal. I am always on the hunt for these meals and use them when I am in a pinch....especially on days where we are running late from some kind of practice.
Okay first make some kind of garlic/Parmesan bread in the oven. You can either buy them ready to go in your frozen food section or the bakery or how ever you like to make it.
While that is cooking in the oven I make the meatballs. Once again you can make them from scratch or if you are going for the easy/fast idea just grab a bag of frozen meatballs at the store. I nuke them in the microwave for a minute then throw them in a sauce pan.
Then I pour in some kind of Italian/spaghetti sauce like Prego over them....enough to coat the meatballs well.
Then throw it all together: place the meatballs onto the bottom half of the bread. Then you can sprinkle on some Parmesan cheese or put on a slice of mozzarella cheese. Then put on the top part of the bread.
Everyone in my family loves them and they are super fast and easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment