Friday, May 15, 2009

New Floors!

I am so excited about our new wood floors! I have wanted them for a long time, but once we moved into our new house and realized how shot this carpet was I knew we couldn't put if off any longer.

Matt has worked so hard to lay it all down this week. We did our whole down stairs except the front room and the kids room.

8 comments:

Susanne said...

I totally love it. They look wonderful. Great job Matt!

Suzanne said...

They are beautiful! It is so awesome that Matt has so many skills he can use around the house. What a blessing. I'm impressed.

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Wow, it looks great!
-Megan

Tony and Traci said...

They look awesome! Matt did a really nice job.

Martin Family said...

I love them!! Yeah new floor.

Em said...

THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!!!

Maren said...

It looks really nice!

Jen said...

Beautiful floors! I love them!!! Matt did an awesome job.