
Mitchell turned 8 today. He had a party with his friends on Friday and had 2 friends spend the night. I was pure craziness with 7 eight year old boys here. They had pizza, jumped on the tramp and played with their Pokemon cards.
Today Mitchell got a new suit and tie before church. I was sitting on the stand when he walked into Sacrament meeting. I got teary-eyed as I saw him come walking in looking so old and proud of his suit. Today after church Mimi, Papa, Tony, Traci, Papa Paul, and Megan came over. We opened gifts, had cake and ice-cream and a nice visit with everyone.
He also had his interview with Bishop Ford today to get baptized and did a great job. Mitchell is turning into such a fine young man that we are so proud of!
3 comments:
That is awesome!!!
It was fun. We had a great time talking and laughing together.
How does this keep happening? Seriously no more birthdays!!!!!!!!
Mitch, you look so sharp in your new suit. Happy Birthday buddy. I miss you.
Post a Comment