Sunday, March 1, 2009

lip sync!


The other night we had a skit night with the YW and YM. One of my Laurels (Ally Bj) and I did a lip-sync with me. It was pretty funny! Ally tends to be on the shy side so I was excited that she agreed to do it with me.
Thanks Ally it was fun!

5 comments:

Susanne said...

Ok.. I so needed that. That was hysterical!!!!!!

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

LOL that was awesome! I dragged Ira in to watch it too... It was a laugh I needed tonight too.

Kristie and Roger said...

Man, I didn 't know you were blessed with such a voice.........

Tony and Traci said...

That's awesome! I especially liked the part where Aladin lost an eye. Poor guy, but at least he was able to get an emergency eye replacement.

Em said...

that is SO great!