Monday, March 9, 2009

Landscape Pro


The front of our house has been driving me crazy. On Saturday I decided to take advantage of the warm and sunny weather and went to town on it. It was just a bunch of dead/half-dead plants, weeds, and dirt.




So I replanted a few bushes, pulled a million weeds, laid down that black paper stuff, bought a bunch of new plants and flowers, and planted them all.

Matt went at lunch time today and bought some bark for me. I just finish putting the bark in. I know it's just a small area but I am pretty proud of myself.

6 comments:

Susanne said...

That looks great!!!!

Tony and Traci said...

Looks awesome Mandi! You guys did a great job.

The Days said...

Thanks Toni!

Tony and Traci said...

:) no that comment was from Traci. She must of thought it was mandi not Mandy. Your yard does look nice. You guys sure are making your house look great-Tony

The Days said...

LOL! I was just joking around. I thought it was from you! Mandy/Mandi...doesn't really matter. Thanks Tony!

Em said...

I was totally impressed when I was at your house the other day! When do you have time for that??? Amazing!