Friday, February 6, 2009

Pat Down

Grant has the habit of shoving stuff down his shirt when he wants to keep something. It's not a bad idea to hide things when you consider he has 3 older siblings who often want what he has. It is not a good idea however when we are leaving McDonald's and he decides he wants to keep his hamburger. A mashed up hamburger all over his chest is not fun to clean up.

This morning when I took off his jammies I found a toy train, a hot wheel and a small action figure inside them. Can you imagine sleeping on those things all night? He slept for 11 hours without a fuss, so he must not have been too uncomfortable.

This is the second morning that has happened. I think we are going to have to frisk him tonight when he goes to sleep.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Lol.. smart kid if you ask me!