Today while driving around and running errands I kept getting after Harry for doing something really annoying. I finally raised my voice and said, "Harry, knock it off and don't do that again!"
He smiled at me all sweetly and said, "Ahhh mom! Come on! It's Christmas Day! Be Happy!"
I started laughing so hard. I think he has watched one too many Christmas specials this season.
Then later today he got something on my carpet and I got angry at him again. I said to him, "Harry! How did you get that on the carpet???" Once again he smiled and said, "Don't worry mom. I am way tricky! You want me to show you how I did it?"
I swear that kid knows that if he can make me laugh he wont get into trouble.
Grant:
Grant has learned a new word and says it non stop.
The word has many meanings though.
No shouted at you with a scowl on his face means: NO
No said sweetly with a smile means: Yes
No said over and over again means: I want to tease you.
Mitchell:
I love Mitchell's teacher. She really "gets" Mitchell. Every time I see her she has a story to share with me about something Mitchell did that day. She says she has never before had a student so enthusiastic about learning new math concepts. I worry a lot about Mitchell having to live in Paige's shadow, so it is fun to see someone love and enjoy your child for who THEY are.
Paige:
Paige lost another tooth, but the tooth-fairy forgot to bring a dollar. For two nights in a row! I really thought this would be the last year she kept believing in things like that....but she is still going strong. So, who knows how long it's going to go on.
1 comment:
Wait........
You think she still believes......
The kids gets free money, why wouldn't she believe. The day she dosen't, she will be broke.
Post a Comment