They did great the first hour and 15 minutes. Then after that they got cold, hungry and tired. But they still had a good time and would get so excited when someone would donate money. We are doing it againg, one more night next week. I think they felt good when we were done and I hope this can become a new family tradition. Maybe next year we can bring Harry. We might not always have a lot of money to help those in need but we can alway
s give of our time.
2 comments:
Amanda, you are the best mom. I love reading about the things that you guys get involved in, and the experiences your kids are getting with service and with just plain doing the right thing. You are an amazing example to me, and you are raising some great kids.
That's awesome Mandy! I think it's wonderful to teach them to help those in need.
Post a Comment