Christmas Eve night night we went to Matt's parents for a yummy dinner. Then we came home and read Luke 2. The kids then discovered there were PJ's on their beds. We finally got them off to bed (they all slept upstairs together) and then Matt and I stayed up way too late getting ready for the next morning.
Mitchell woke up at 5:30 and I made him go back to bed. Pat, Paul and Megan came over and woke us up at 7:30 and we all got up and did gifts! (see video on the other post)
Then we had Monkey Bread YUMMMMY and played with our toys and hung out. The missionaries came over for a nice ham and potato dinner that night and played with some of the kids toys. Then we told the nativity story and the kids went to bed. It was such a good day. I have really enjoyed carrying on some of the traditions my parents started but also starting our own new family traditions. It has been such a great holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment