7 more days until Paige's play opens (Which means practice almost every night until then).
8 more days until we sign on our new house (fingers crossed).
9 more days until me move!
11 more days until Travis comes to visit!
12 more days until we go to UTAH!
13 more days until TWILIGHT!
15 more days until Black Friday.
43 more days until Christmas.
I am really looking forward to everything that is coming up but at the same time I am pulling my hair out trying to get everything ready in time.
2 comments:
haa haa I see revisions! I thought man she didn't even include twilight??
WOO HOOO!!! Mandy I haven't been this excited for months. I feel like it's Christmas morning and I'm 8 years old.
I can hardly WAIT to see you. I'm so excited for Joy to get to play with your kids. My only worry is that she wants to go home with Paige. ;)
Twilight!!! All I can say is I'm doing the happy dance.
Black Friday!!! All I can say is I'm doing the happy dance twice.
FINALLY, (after how many years of us being friends?)we get to go shopping on Black Friday together. I can't stand it I'm so excited.
Post a Comment