Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Slideshow

Here is the video I made for my YW for YW in Excellence. It is photos of the last year.



Pause my music below before you watch.

4 comments:

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

That was wonderful. I enjoyed it so much, esp to see my old girls all grown up! I love the digi scrapping too! So cute. I loved the pics of the girls studying their scriptures in the start. I know they will look back when they are all grown up and rememeber all the love and guidence you and your leaders have put into each and everyone of them. How wonderful they will be when they get to offer the same to their future YW callings and esp for their children. What great role models and examples the YW leaders have been for them.

Suzanne said...

That was great! It brought back so many memories for me from when I was in YW in Turlock. It's such an important part of life! I agree that they will look back and remember what an amazing time this is, especially because of the great leaders they had.

(Are you going to be able to copy it to a DVD to give each of them?)

The Days said...

Thanks guys.
Yes, I am giving each of them a copy tonight for YW in EX.

Em said...

Gave me chills, I am SO excited for tonight! Thank you for taking that one, they are going to LOVE IT!