Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSANNE!
I just wanted to tell the world what an amazing friend, mother, wife, and person Susanne is. She is not just a friend but a sister to me as I truly do consider her a family member.
Susanne and I are so different in many ways and yet there is no one in this world that knows me better (except Matt). She loves me and completely accepts me for who I am. This month is the anniversary of when we first met and became friends 10 years ago! I can't imagine my life without her love and support. She has always been there for me even when I know it hurt her to do it at times. I consider her one of my greatest blessings from God!
Happy Birthday Susanne! We all love you!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Ah Amanda. That was the best birthday present I think I have ever got. Thank you so much. I love you more than words could ever describe. I am excited to see you and your family next month. I can't WAIT to have my best friend here.

Kristie and Roger said...

Happy Birfday Susanne.......Glad you and Mandy are such good friends. Your a great example to all my family
hugs
Kristie and Roger