Okay I was talking to Susanne about when the Twilight movie come out (Nov 21st) and we decided that we would go see it together on the night of the 26th cause I will be in Utah for Thanksgiving!!!
So we are planning on a girls night out to see TWILIGHT the night before thanksgiving. Are you guys in? (If you can't wait 5 days to see the movie then maybe you can watch it again with us?)
For all the Twilight fans out there:
Anyone else planning on seeing it? Have you guys all read Midnight Sun?
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html
5 comments:
I'm so excited I can't stand it.
I'm on chapter 4 Mandy... but falling asleep so I'll have to finish it later.
What if I want to see it too-Tony
Then you have to wear a wig, talk in a higher pitched tone, and keep your legs together.
Tony...you can totally come! It's just that Chris, Bryan and Matt will be staying home with our babies. But you are more than welcome to come. Have you read the book?
I'm totally in!! I can't say that I won't go and see it before then, but I'm sure that I wouldn't mind seeing it again. I haven't read Midnight Sun yet. I'm kinda debating on whether or not I want to. I want to be able to read all of it, but I'm thinking if she decides not to finish it, something is better than nothing.
Post a Comment