Well I wanted to spend my birthday with my family doing something fun. So we decided to go to 6 Flags Marine World. We had such a great day!The kids loved all the animals and had so much fun. We saw a lot of the animal shows and I got to touch a sting ray which was neat. Paige and Mitchell got totally soaked because they sat in the front row of the killer whale show!
We wanted to do some of the roller coasters but it was hard because of the younger kids. Harry cried every time he couldn't get on a ride. He even wanted to try and get on the HUGE roller coasters.
We did have a lot of fun with Mitchell and Paige on the new Tony Hawk ride. I was pr
oud of Paige trying it (she usually wont ever do a roller coaster but this one didn't go upside down so she gave it a try).
Grant hated all the rides. No matter what. Even the little choo choo train rides. He cried the whole time. I hope he is over this by the time we go to Disneyland next.
6 comments:
Ah that looks so much fun!!! We were gone most the day yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to call. Looks like you were gone most the day as well! Love you and hope you had a wonderful Birthday.
Happy Birthday Amanda! Sounds like fun. Love the pictures. -Megan
Happy Berf day mandy. I love the hats you and Matt are wearing. BYU and UofU. Funny. We missed you guys on the hunt-Tony
Wish we could have been there with you guys! TRL
Happy 29th Birthday! =0)
I too enjoyed seeing the rival hats. It looked like a wonderful day!
I'm SO SO SO glad you went and enjoyed your birthday!!!
Post a Comment