Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun Stages

So here are some quick updates with my kids....

Paige is really growing up. She doesn't like to watch the same shows her brothers watch very often but I don't like a lot of junk that is on the TV for her age so I am always looking for movies for her to watch. It is really fun that she is now into movies that I like to watch too. She really loved Karate Kid (which is one of my favs). She also liked Goonies, and Newsies. Any suggestions for movies that would interest her?
Also she auditioned for a play last week. It will be another week until we know if she got a part. Cross your fingers!

Mitchell is loving soccer. He only has one more week left so I need to bring my camera next time and see if I can get some fun photos of him. He is also very excited to start school on Monday.

Harrison has this new saying that cracks me up every time he says it. He always comes up to me and says, "Mom, I have a question for you." The way he says question is hilarious. He then asks a million WHAT questions. My other kids always hit the WHY phase about this age but Harrison never asks why....it is always WHAT is......??? He knows the answer to most of the questions he asks but he still asks them anyways. He will go on and on until I say NO MORE!

Grant is doing something that I love to see all babies do. He is trying to jump. I love it because it is so impossible at this age but he still keeps trying. He only gets his ankles off the ground and it is so cute to watch him try his little heart out.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

I can only imagine what a fun summer you guys have had. Just having them all home, watching them grow and change. That is just awesome.