I can't believe it's been 11 years since Matt and I got married.
I just wanted to take a moment and tell him how much I love him and how important he is to me. I almost didn't do this because I am not a good writer and I have a really hard trying to explain what is in my heart....but I thought it would be at least worth the try.
Matt is such a good husband to me. He never criticizes me....ever. He never tells me what to do, he never gets mad at me and he is always so patient with me. Matt is my other half and I would be so lost with out him. He centers me and brings me comfort and peace.
He works so hard to support our family and he never complains about it. He is the hardest worker I know and I appreciate him letting me stay home with our kids.
He is also an amazing dad. He is never harsh or mean to the kids and always talks to them lovingly and is so patient with them. He is always there to cheer them on in whatever they are doing. The kids love him so much and can't wait every night until he comes home.
I am so appreciative that Heavenly Father brought us together and gave me the best husband I could ever have. Happy Anniversary Matt. I love you!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys! I loved your post. I'm glad Grant is getting better!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you both have a wonderful day.
Congratulations, Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment