Monday, July 14, 2008

Beach Time

We went to the beach on Saturday and had a blast. All the kids loved it.










Harry spent hours chasing the waves back and forth. He laughed the whole time. He was a such a joy to watch. He is getting old enough to just play and half fun and be independent.
Mitchell spent most of the time playing with the boogie board and trying to figure it out. He loved the waves.



Paige spent a lot of her time trying to find shells. She found some pretty ones that I am sure she will save forever!




Poor Grant had a hard time with the sand. We just couldn't keep it out of his eyes, mouth, nose, ears....pretty much everywhere. He still had fun though. It was a great day!

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Awesome pictures. I love the beach. It's so amazing how much water God created!

Em said...

So glad you got to get away! It was so nice to have you guys at Del Taco yesterday! What a treat!
Looking forward to Wed.

Suzanne said...

Looks like you all had a blast! When we were at the beach a few weeks ago, all Adam wanted to do was eat the sand (and the seaweed, when we weren't watching). I'm glad you all had fun. I like that Paige looked for seashells...I did the same thing at her age, and kept them for years.

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We miss you guys!

TRL