We had a great...and very busy 4th of July this year. .JPG)
We went out the the Bjarnason's for breakfast. The kids love it out 'cause they can see the cows and chickens and run around with all the other kids. And it was fun to see old friends.
Then we went to our Ward's Party. It was a lunch outside behind the church. We had
a great turn out and a lot of fun. Paige played kickball, Mitchell and Harry did the slip N slide, Matt played touch football and Grant ate a bunch of watermelon. We had a lot of fun with all of our ward friends.
Then we went to Papa and Mimi's to swim and have dinner. The kids can't seem to get enough swimming so that is always fun.
Then we went to our Ward's Party. It was a lunch outside behind the church. We had
Then we went to Papa and Mimi's to swim and have dinner. The kids can't seem to get enough swimming so that is always fun.
Then we headed back to our house to do the fireworks. We had some friends from our ward come join us along with Mimi and Papa.
4 comments:
Wow, sounds like a good time! Cute pictures. -Megan
I'm glad you had a fun 4th! I love the pictures, especially the one of Grant on the header.
About the big blue ox...he had a head when we went. I asked Jared's dad about it, and he said that it was made of wood, and it was animated just like the Paul Bunyan one. After so many years it had all it could take, I guess. But it's been fixed now. =)
the ward party really was very enjoyable. Not to sound so surprised, but every member of the family had fun, that says something!
How fun. I love the picture of you and Matt Mandy. It looks like you guys had a fantastic day.
Post a Comment