Well, today was the last day of school for Paige and Mitchell. Paige is her Papa's granddaughter and always gets supper sentimental about any kind of change. So she was a little sad today as she went of to school. They are both having a pizza party and should have a lot of fun. I can't believe this school year is over. This year seemed to go a lot faster than the other years.
We have 7 full weeks off of school. This is the most we have ever had because we have always been in year round. But our school is switching to traditional next year and so we have a long break. I am a little anxious on what I will be doing with my kids for such a long time. I am sure I will be pulling my hair out about week 4. But we are going to try and do a lot of fun things this summer and Harry will be super excited to having his brother and sister around so much.
1 comment:
Happy Last Day of School Paige and Mitch!!!
Post a Comment