Sunday, May 25, 2008

Paige's new passion


Well once again Paige has a new obsession. I don't know why but I am always amazed with how much Paige will throw herself into something new and want to do it 24/7.

The other day I had my sewing machine out to make something for Young Womens. I have showen her how to sew a straight line before but while I was gone she found some fabric, cut it out and make a jumper for her Build a Bear. This weekend she has made (with a little guidance from me) 2 shirts, 2 skirts and 2 dresses for her bear. She has picked it up quickly and only asks for help when my sewing machine acts up. I am proud of her!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Wow. Ok that is good!!! Seriously the fact she can sew a line, and not only that but make her own pattern... way good. I need something sewn, send her over!

Em said...

Amazing!!!