
We went to the Exploratorium in San Fransisco yesterday for Memorial Day. It was so cool! It is a HUGE science museum with hands on science experiments that you can play with. Paige and Harry had a lot of fun. We were there for almost 4 hours and didn't even get to the second floor. We definitely want to go back when Mitchell can come with us.
We have been really missing Mitchell. I am always looking around asking where he is. We felt a huge void yesterday all hanging out together and not having him with us. I can't wait until he gets home today.
We also went to the Golden Gate Park which was really cool. Neither Matt nor I have ever been that close to the Golden Gate Bridge and we have lived here almost our whole lives. It was a great day.
2 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. We loved San Fransico. We'll have to take Joy one day.
We LOVE that place! They used to do free admission the first Wednesday of every month for everything in Golden Gate Park. The Museum of Natural Sciences is a great one too. I don't know if they still do the free thing, but it's a great place. Our kids keep asking to go back to the Exploratorium. I'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment