Answer the following with only one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? ................purse
2. Your significant other?......................love
3. Your hair?..........................................yuck
4. Your mother? ....................................Fun
5. Your father?.......................................Friend
6. Your favorite thing?..........................family
7. Your dream last night?........................Mitchell
8. Your favorite drink...........................Soda
9. Your dream/goal?..............................Endure
10. The room you're in?.........................Bedroom
11. Your children?.....................................Everything
12. Your fear?............................................Elaphants
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years......teaching
14. Where were you last night?...................here
15. What you're not?................................motivated
16. Muffins...................................................fatning
17. One of your wish list items?.................camera
18. Where you grew up?........................... California
19. What you read last................................books
20. What are you wearing?........................jeans
21. Your TV?................................................24/7
22. Your pets?...........................................Joey
23. Your computer? ..............................friend
24. Your life?.........................................blessed
25. Your mood?.......................................tired
26. Missing someone?..........................Susanne
27. Your car?...........................................dirty
28. Something you're not wearing?.......shoes
29. Favorite Store?..............................Target
30. Your summer?.................................HOT
31. Like someone?................................Hilary
32. Your favorite color?.........................Navy
33. Last time you laughed........................today
34. Last time you cried?.........................today
I tag anyone that wants to be tagged.
5 comments:
Hey I have pictures of this past weekend but Chris took the camra before I down loaded them on the computer. I will send them to you when he comes back.
No problem. Any time. I just want him to have some photos of his trip.
How is Chris doing?
You have no Fear's either? What's wrong with you people?
Okay, you are right mom. I do have a fear. I changed it.
elephants?!? Does that count? It's not like they are roaming around in the backyard. =)
I love your post, and I really love working with you in YW. I don't think I could stick it out with anyone else!
Post a Comment