Monday, April 28, 2008

Mitchell's Birthday

Mitchell's birthday was on Saturday. Before Papa and Mimi left for Hawaii they took him out for dinner and to go shopping for his gift on Thursday night. He had a lot of fun having his "special time" with them.

On Saturday morning Mitchell was so excited for his party. He had his party at FunWorks and invited a few friends from school.

(Side vent: Why can't parents RSVP to parties? I ended up inviting more church friends at the last minute cause only one school parent RSVP'ed and I was worried that no one was going to come. But then they all showed up and I had a lot more boys there then I really was planning on paying for. GRrrrrr)

They had a blast. They played Lazer Tag and did the rock climbing wall. It was fun!


Then we took Mitchell to go pick out a bike. We found a really nice bike with lots of cool features that was on major clearance. I think Matt had more fun with Mitchell's bike then Mitch did.
Happy Birthday Mitchell!!!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Happy Birthday Mitch!

And wow.... Mitch has sure grown alot in that bike picture. ;)

Tony and Traci said...

sounds like you guys had a really fun time. Sorry we missed it.

Martin Family said...

Happy Brithday Mitch!!!!