You linked it at the MM site. :)And yes, I'd love a reference for a good mechanic. That would be awesome!
Looks cool. When?TRL
I don't know. When is the next reunion due? Next spring? A year from now?
I say we do the reunion somewhere besides CA. The last three have been in CA.
Sure! Where do you think we should do it hil? Any cool ideas?
Maybe Lake Powell, Grand Canyon, Bear Lake, Lake Shasta????
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You linked it at the MM site. :)
And yes, I'd love a reference for a good mechanic. That would be awesome!
Looks cool. When?
TRL
I don't know. When is the next reunion due? Next spring? A year from now?
I say we do the reunion somewhere besides CA. The last three have been in CA.
Sure! Where do you think we should do it hil? Any cool ideas?
Maybe Lake Powell, Grand Canyon, Bear Lake, Lake Shasta????
Post a Comment