
Yesterday morning when Grant woke up I held him for a long time. I was being sappy and thinking about how it was going to be the last day that I got to hold any of my babies before they turned one. He was kind enough to cuddle with me for a bit while I soaked it all in. I can't believe that he is a year old today. It seemed to go so fast that it was a blur. He is such a joy and blessing in our life and I am so thankful that he is ours. I will post birthday photos tomorrow.
3 comments:
It's your first birthday, baby Grant,
One candle on your cake;
Proud parents stare in wonder
At each new move you make.
We join in celebration,
As this special date arrives,
For baby has brought pleasure
Into so many lives.
We look forward now to hearing
How you progress and grow,
From the cute and tiny infant
You were one year ago.
So dig into your icing;
Enjoy your presents, too.
The reason for this day
Is a special person--you!
By Joanna Fuchs...changed a bit by me.
Happy Birthday Grant.
happy birthday Grant!!!
I know exactly how you feel. I just want to hold my babies and never let them get big... at the same time it is so exciting and fulfilling to watch them grow and learn. You have such a cute family. I hope all is well with you. p.s. for a craft idea look at my new blog.
Post a Comment