Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Don't laugh at me.

7X7 = ???
I don't know my multiplication chart. Well I know all the lower numbers and the easy ones like 10's and 11's. But if you asked me what 8 X 7 is I would have to count. Embarrassing right? (And yes, I graduated from BYU). I just never memorized them. I am horrible when it comes to memorization and so I have just always counted up or down.

Well Paige is working on memorizing all her multiplications and so I have committed to memorize them with her. I figure I better get this over with now because I have many years to come of homework involving multiplying. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Kristie and Roger said...

Well DUH!!!!
Look who your mother is........
The apple don't fall far from the tree.......at least you can do SOME MATH.....

Susanne said...

lol

Why do you think I married a engineer?