Man we are so busy lately. We have something going on every night!
Between me being YW president (and all the activities and meetings that comes with), Matt being a scout leader, Matt's softball games, Paige's softball (3x a week), achievement days, my book club, birthday parties, dentist appointments, and on and on...... we never have a night just to sit and chil or even eat dinner all together. I know it is only going to get worse too as our kids get older and more involved. I don't know how moms with 6+ kids do it.
3 comments:
The real question is how do Mom's outside the house do it? At least we have during the day to try and get basic needs met like laundry clean, dishes done. They get to do that after work, plus try and run all around. My life is hectic enough with one child and a husband, let alone a boss and co-workers.
Sleep in your van....it makes it eaiser
...we just got through a couple of weeks like that. I thought I'd never make it through. Currently my kids all have pink eye. And I find myself being grateful because it means no baseball practice or anything else. How sad is that?
As I told my sister in law a week or so ago, I think you deserve a jacuzzi tub with super powerful jets. (If you could find the time to use it, that is).
Post a Comment