Sunday, March 9, 2008

Changes in Grant....again.

Grant is growing up so fast! I am not going to have a baby for much longer. He took 3 steps on Saturday and now says a few words..... Mama, Dada, Hi, and Ni-Night. His favorite game is Peek-a-boo, and he loves Joey (our dog). He is such a sweet boy who loves to cuddle with me and has recently developed a love for Mimi. He is the best sleeper in the world (finally a baby who sleeps at night!) and loves to play in the dirt in our back yard. He also loves the tub. He tries to drink the water like a cat when he is taking a bath and I can't get him to stop! I feel so lucky to have him.

2 comments:

Kristie and Roger said...

His Mimi loves him too......he's so much fun to play with.

Martin Family said...

They grow so fast. Good to hear that one of the grandkids loves MImi so much