Monday, December 3, 2007

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!


We busted out our Christmas decorations this weekend and put up our tree (We had a busy weekend). I have worked with Harrison to really help him understand what Christmas is because he didn't understand anything at first. I am regretting this now because he is asking me a million times a day now when Santa is going to bring him his Mac. (He was toys from the movie Cars)
He really loves all the Christmas lights and gets excited when he sees Santa anywhere.
I had to put our old smaller tree up this year so that I could put it up on a box. Grant is pulling up on everything and he is trying to pull off all the ornaments. Harrison has also discovered that if you throw down a glass ball it will shatter. He broke three yesterday. He pretends it is on accident and says "ooopps" or "Sorry" right after. But I know he thinks it is fun and is doing it on purpose.

1 comment: