Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm It!

Oh no! I have been tagged in the clear of day! Here are the rules:

1) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.

3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Okay, 7 random things about myself.....

~ I love Audrey Hepburn, I always have. My favorite movie in the whole world is Roman Holiday. I think she is beautiful and graceful and a real lady..

~ I really want to travel and see the world. I look forward to being able to do that when my kids are older. I want to go to Tokyo, Italy, France, Peru...anywhere!

~ I watch and read a lot of news. It makes me feel connected to the outside world even though I stay at home with my 4 kids.

~ I am a really good secret keeper. If someone tells me to keep something private I do. It's one thing that I know I am good at. I haven't always been good, but the last few years it has become something that has become important to me.

~ I love being Young Women's President. I really thought I wouldn't like it or that I would be horrible at it. But the longer I am in the calling and the more I get to know my girls the more I love it.

~ Everyone knows this....But I can't spell for the life of me. Even simple words trip me up. I almost always spell check everything I do. I don't write on the chalk board at church because I will embarrass myself if I try.

~ I like to argue and debate stupid, trivial things. I love my family for being willing to put up with it around the dinner table. Most often I don't even believe in the point of view I am debating...but someone has to be on the other side of the debate or it is no fun.

No comments: