Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What is that!

So...I had noticed for awhile that Mitchell had a HUGE ball of wax in his ear. (I check inside his ears often because of previous ear problems). Well after a few days I started to realize that this wax was too perfectly round and got a flashlight. It was then that I realized that it was not wax but a round ball from his air soft gun.

Being that I am so cheap and the fact the we have already been down the road of having children shove stuff in their ears (thanks Paige!) I tried to get it out myself. So I took a nose sucker and some warm water and flushed his ear until it came very close to coming out. Matt then came home and saw what I was doing and he decided to help me get it the rest of the way out.

So, if your kids ever get something shoved up inside their ear give me a call. I think I am starting to become an expert. And why is it that kids always deny sticking stuff in their ears or nose?? Do they really think we will believe them when they swear they have no idea when things end up inside their bodies??

2 comments:

Martin Family said...

That is to funny mandy. Good job getting it out.

Kristie and Roger said...

Cute story.........
love you guys