Saturday, September 15, 2007

We finally bit the bullet


Well after talking about buying a new car forever we finally went and did it today! I am really happy because it worked out great. We got the car we wanted with the features we wanted and we got it at the price we wanted. Way to go Matt!


It has an 8th seat which I am happy about. It will be great for towing around the Young Women and extra kids. It is a dark silver color.

4 comments:

Kristie and Roger said...

Beautiful.....way to go.....

Travis and Megan Liston said...

Very cool!!!

Martin Family said...

Awesome Guys......I bet you are exicted

Suzanne said...

Hey Mandy! It looks like you guys are doing awesome. It's fun to see pictures of all of you and see how your family is growing. I hope you don't mind me looking! =) Just thought I'd say hi.